As Managing Principal of Truepoint Institutional Advisors, a division of Truepoint Wealth Counsel, Chris guides investment strategy and provides ongoing portfolio implementation and oversight for institutional clients.
Chris joined Truepoint with more than two decades of experience advising institutions on investment strategy, and is inspired by Truepoint’s unwavering commitment to independence and a complete focus on the client’s best interest.
“Working with institutions of various sizes, I realized that many small to mid-sized organizations weren’t benefiting from the same informed, cohesive solutions typically available to larger ones. I’m passionate about the opportunity to provide more effective investment strategies to this underserved market, so they can focus on advancing the success of their mission.”
A member of the CFA Society of Cincinnati, Chris holds the Chartered Financial Analyst designation. He received his MBA in Finance from The Ohio State University and earned a B.S. degree in Statistics and Economics from the University of Akron.
Prior to joining Truepoint Institutional Advisors, Chris was Managing Principal and Chief Investment Officer at Fund Evaluation Group. Chris worked in the trust department of Fifth Third Bank before attending graduate school.
Chris currently serves on the following boards and committees:
- Board of Trustees, Cincinnati Retirement System (previously served as the board chair and is the current investment committee chair)
- Board of Directors, Lambda Chi Alpha Educational Foundation (previously served as board chair and investment committee chair)
- Finance Council, St. Antoninus Church
- Finance Committee, Catholic Inner-city Schools Education (CISE) Foundation
- Investment Advisory Committee, Glenmary Home Missioners
- Investment Sub-Committee, Mount St. Joseph University
He previously served as President of the Board of Trustees for the Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame and Museum, on the Finance Advisory Board for the University of Cincinnati MSBA program, the board of the Madcap Productions Puppet Theatre, and as Chair of the Parish Council for St. Antoninus Church.